[Histonet] Breezy lab/flyaway ribbons!

Josie Britton JCBRITTON <@t> Cheshire-Med.COM
Tue Jun 22 05:22:56 CDT 2010

We have been having trouble with big breeze blowing our precious ribbons
out of our hands while cutting.  We would like a door on the Histology
lab to cut down on the breeze of people walking by through the hall.
Our facilities want to find out what other people are doing to stop this
problem.  We also have air ducts blowing down from above, which is not
helping the problem.  We would like as many labs solutions as possible.
Our facilities have come up with all these crazy barriers that we would
have to move to walk around when we need to put our racks on the
stainer, answer timers, print more slides, use the oven, etc...

Any input would be appreciated!

Breezy girls,

Josie Britton and Chris Braaten

Cheshire Medical Center

Keene, NH 03431

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by electronic mail and destroy all copies of the original message.