[Histonet] Breezy lab/flyaway ribbons!

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 06:36:20 CDT 2010

Hi Josie and Chris,

I've worked in labs with similar problems.  Breezes are nice outdoors but
cause havoc with ribbons.  If you can't get them to put in a door (which
you'll probably have to lock since folks will walk in, shut the door and
cause a breeze that way) then how about those fuzzy cubicle walls?  The ones
that are used in prairie dog farms (I mean open office situations  ;-)  ).
Also, you'll need to install some type of baffle or other item that hangs
from the air ducts and deflects the air across the ceiling instead of
straight down.

Good luck!

Paula  :-)

--