[Histonet] how to prevent foldings on femoral head cartilage tissue

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Jun 17 12:53:45 CDT 2010

Sometimes placing them on a hot plate at about 60C will help get out the
folds, the paraffin needs to melt and the sections need to turn clear
then take it off the hot plate.  If you leave it too long on the
hotplate the articular cartilage may fold over on itself.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592