[Histonet] how to prevent foldings on femoral head cartilage tissue

Reuel Cornelia Reuel.Cornelia <@t> tsrh.org
Thu Jun 17 12:10:10 CDT 2010

Hello histonetters especailly hard tissue group
I have a  pig femoral head bone tissue embedded in paraffin and I have a hard time getting rid of the folding problem. I tried to remedy by lowering my temperature to 38 C and putting them in 5% alcohol before placing them in water bath I still have a lots of folding formation on some areas of the cartilage. Is there any other technique to remedy this problem. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

reuel