[Histonet] NSH Hard Tissue Forum - August 14th, 2010 in Philadelphia, PA

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 13:04:02 CDT 2010

The Hard Tissue Committee of the National Society for Histotechnology is proud to present a one day Hard Tissue Forum. This first of its kind event will be held Saturday, August 14th, 2010 in Philadelphia, PA, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia. Join us as we seek to further our knowledge and understanding of the histology and analysis of bone and how this information can better serve in the diagnosis of bone related diseases and the efficacy and safety of therapeutic treatments.

Topics include: Bone Biology 101; In Vivo Models for Musculoskeletal Research; Concepts for Specimen Management of Samples for Decalcified Paraffin Processing; Resin Histology – A Practical Approach for Demonstrating Undemineralized Bone; Skeletal Analysis with MicroCT – What You Need to Know and Why You Need To Know It; and Bone Histomorphometry.

Don’t miss out on this one time compilation of information solely dedicated to bone as presented from both scientists and histotechnologists actively working in the field. This forum will also be a perfect opportunity to network with professionals within the “hard tissue niche”. We hope to see you in August!

Click Here for More Information and To Download a Copy of The Registration Brochure or contact Jack L Ratliff, NSH Hard Tissue Committee Chair @ 317-281-1975 or jratliff <@t> biomimetics.com.

Best Regards,

Jack Ratliff
NSH-Hard Tissue Committe Chair