[Histonet] Cell culture materials needed

Joao Pessoa jphistology <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 13:11:54 CDT 2010

Does anyone have some cell culture that they are willing to part ways with?
Preferably this would be from a human source, but the particular cell line
and/or characteristics are not important to my research.

I know from my own experiences that during passaging (AKA subculture or
splitting cells) materials are often discarded- I would gladly pay for the
shipping of such material.  Ideally I would like some material already
processed and FFPE, but I can do that part myself as well.  Please let me
know if you can help me out!  I am happy to answer questions.

Thanks!

Joao
Histo Tech