[Histonet] filing unstained slides

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:33:29 CDT 2010

We cut unstained slides for process efficiency and keep the unstained slides separate form all other stained slides. The unstained slides are kept no longer than 3 months and then discarded. We do not place any slides in the permanent file that has not been reviewed by a pathologist.

William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)