[Histonet] New Opportunities with a World Leader in IHC!

Matthew Ward MW <@t> PersonifySearch.com
Tue Jul 20 07:38:29 CDT 2010

Good Morning Everyone,

We are currently searching for Histotech's who have a strong background in
IHC that would be interested in breaking into a field support role with a
World Leader in Manufacturing Immunohistochemistry equipment. The company is
going through a large expansion and are actively seeking candidates for the
following locations.

MD/VA/DC

Southeast Florida (Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale)

These Positions Offer:

- Outstanding Base Salary and Bonus!

- Gold Standard Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Cell Phone,
Laptop, Car Allowance, Expenses, 401k, Paid Vacation!

- Opportunity for Career Advancement!

If you are interested in learning more please contact me directly at
800.875.6188 ext. 103 or mw <@t> personifysearch.com

Matt Ward
Account Executive
Personify