[Histonet] Seeking Histotechs for Positions with a World Leader in Cancer Diagnostics!

Matthew Ward MW <@t> PersonifySearch.com
Wed Jul 14 08:24:27 CDT 2010

Our team here at Personify has recently been partnered with a World Leader
in Cancer Diagnostics who is going through a large expansion due to their
recent and continued success in the Immunohistochemistry market. Due to this
expansion we are currently seeking Histotechs who have experience working
with IHC analyzers that would be interested in Field Support roles.

These Positions Offer:

- Outstanding Base Salary and Bonus!

- Gold Standard Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Cell Phone,
Laptop, Car Allowance, Expenses, 401k, Paid Vacation!

- Opportunity for Career Advancement!

We currently have positions open in the following areas and will have more
locations throughout the year!

Southeast Florida (Miami/ FT. Lauderdale)

Canada

CO/WY/MT

MD/VA/DC

NM/TX/West OK

NYC/Bronx/NJ

So. IL/Iowa

TN/MS/AR

If you are interested in learning more please contact me directly at
800.875.6188 ext. 103 or mw <@t> personifysearch.com

Matt Ward

Account Executive

Personify