[Histonet] Senior IHC Candidate Needed
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Jul 14 09:12:23 CDT 2010
Allied Search Partners is currently holding a confidential search, at the
request of our client, for a Senior IHC Technologist. The position is
centrally located just east of NYC.
*Position Title:* Senior Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Technologist
· Oncology experience.
· HT or HTL certification
· QIHC preferred but not required
· Understanding of Molecular Pathology and Molecular Diagnostics
· Degree required
· Bone Marrow Experience
· Passionate about personalized medicine
· Prefer about 5-10 years experience (Will consider a candidate near
those requirements depending on other factors of their background).
Relocation Package Offered
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
• Excellent Health Benefits
• Participation in 401K and Flexible Spending Account Plan
• Incentive driven Stock Option Plan
At our clients request this listing is confidential. To be considered please
submit your resume in order to schedule a phone screen with one of our
recruiters. Please be aware that all resumes submitted to Allied Search
Partners are confidential. *Serious inquiries only please.*
1. No resume will be submitted until we speak to you for a phone screen.
2. No resume will be submitted to client if you are currently or
previously worked for client.
3. Name, and contact information will not be given out without your
Please submit resume to Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Alyssa Peterson, Director of Candidate Recruitment
Allied Search Partners
This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.
More information about the Histonet