[Histonet] (no subject)

Sheila Haas micropathlabs <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 12:38:03 CDT 2010

I agree with Tom and Michael. Those who have been fortunate enough to pass
deserve the kudos and pay increase. As for the title, he simply isn't eligible
at this point. He is a non-registered tech.

Sheila Haas
Laboratory Supervisor
Micro Path Laboratories

________________________________
From: "Fredrickson, Mona" <mfredrickson <@t> nrh-ok.com>
To: "Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Wed, July 7, 2010 1:03:55 PM
Subject: [Histonet] (no subject)

Hello All in Histoland,
I have a tech who is employed as Histotech eligible, but he was not able to pass
the HT exam and now is no longer eligible to thake the test because he has to
get his associates degree in science.  The lab management wants to change his
title from histotech eligible to histotech non-registered without pay increase.
But I feel the pay should be increased. So I would appreciate comments on the
following:
1.) should title be changed from eligible to non-registered?
2.) After having done this for 8 years should his pay stay the same?
3. Should job responsibilities remain the same
Thank you in advance for feedback!
Histotech in Oklahoma

<FONT face=Tahoma size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff><U><FONT size=2>
<P>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:</U></P>
<P>This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.</FONT></FONT></FONT></P>