[Histonet] Dianova rat anti-mouse CD31

Kim Merriam kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 09:23:12 CST 2010

Hi All,

I know there was some buzz a while back about this antibody.  I have tested it on mouse FFPE xenografts, and I must say, it looks very promising.  I compared 2 pieces of the same mouse xenograft; one half of the tumor was fixed in IHC-Zinc (ZInc-Tris) and stained with the BD rat anti-mouse CD31 and the other half of the tumor was fixed in NBF.  The NBF-fixed tumor actually looks better!

A couple of other folks that are working at the west coast sites of my company have had similar results.  We are all very encouraged.

I still need to do a bit more testing with some other tissues (and perhaps some additional titrations), but I thought I would pass this along to everyone.

Kim
 Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Cambridge, MA