[Histonet] Re: Sakura iDent

Nancy Klemme NKlemme <@t> sakuraus.com
Wed Jan 13 10:21:12 CST 2010

Dear Annie,

I am writing you from California where our Wednesday workday is beginning and you are preparing for your Wednesday to draw to a close.

Although the majority of Sakura Finetek products are carried by all Sakura Finetek entities, the iDent is not one that is available from Sakura Finetek USA in North America.   If most Histonet subscribers are from the U.S., that may explain the "very little response from the histonet" that you noted.

I am sorry about your cassette labeler issues and have forwarded your posting to the gentleman who is in charge of Sakura Finetek Middle East.  His name is Mr. Ghaleb Alkhaseb and I am sure he will be in contact with you very soon after reading it.  I do not know what Sakura contact information you have been using, but I know that Mr. Alkhaseb will make sure that you will have the most current information for a more direct company contact.  I do expect your iDent situation will be corrected and resolved to your satisfaction very soon.

>From 12 hours behind you, I offer my kindest regards.

Nancy Klemme, HT(ASCP)
Edu. Svcs. Dir. - Sakura Finetek USA, Inc. - Torrance, CA
800-725-8723 x7879

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Anne van Binsbergen
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:16 AM
To: Denise Van Eaton
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Re: Sakura iDent

Hi Denise
sadly no resolution
also sadly very little response from the histonet - except for Rene - he and
i did some troubleshooting to try to see if i had missed anything - we had
the same thoughts
so ... i am still sitting with the iDent in its box, unused, until someone,
somewhere can convince me that the print does not wipe off with xylene  -
which will be hard to do seeing that i wiped it off myself and saw with my
own eyes that xylene removes the ink!!

Sakura - if you are reading this - i am not a happy camper

Annie

--
Anne van Binsbergen (Hope)
Abu Dhabi