[Histonet] Re: Sakura iDent

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:25:28 CST 2010

Dear Nancy
thank you for your email - yes, I know Ghaleb well and have had a working
relationship with him for many years here in the middle east. He is indeed
trying to extract some sort of resolution from the Sakura European Head
office in Zoeterwoude - Ralph, Wim, Chris and Kees-Jan ....my local vendor
here in the UAE is excellent and he has witnessed my print rubbing off the
cassette face when gently brushed with xylene on gloved finger or a cotton
swab.
I must just add that it is very strange for me to be battling with a company
I have avidly supported and promoted for so many years.
I hope that we will resolve this issue and that i will add yet another
Sakura workhorse to my already large Sakura stable.
kind regards
Annie

--
Anne van Binsbergen (Hope)