[Histonet] Materials to prepare for the registry exam?

vkline2344 vkline2344 <@t> comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 08:14:01 CST 2010

I was curious if anyone has ever used the Flashcards based on the Carson book to prepare for the registry exam and if so, if you recommend them or not? I have the Board of Registry Study Guide, but was thinking of additional materials to have on hand for when I start to prepare for the registry exam. I'm currently in school and plan to graduate in June and would like to take my exam soon after. Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!

Victoria