[Histonet] Materials to prepare for the registry exam?

Sands, Jenn jsands <@t> innovishealth.com
Thu Dec 23 08:35:32 CST 2010

I used them to take my HTL exam.  I found them quite helpful because not
only do they give you the correct answer, but they explain why it is
correct and why the others are not.

Good Luck.

Jenn

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
vkline2344
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 8:14 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Materials to prepare for the registry exam?

I was curious if anyone has ever used the Flashcards based on the Carson
book to prepare for the registry exam and if so, if you recommend them
or not? I have the Board of Registry Study Guide, but was thinking of
additional materials to have on hand for when I start to prepare for the
registry exam. I'm currently in school and plan to graduate in June and
would like to take my exam soon after. Thanks so much and Happy
Holidays!

Victoria