[Histonet] Question from one of our researchers

Collette, Nicole M. collette2 <@t> llnl.gov
Wed Dec 1 18:47:56 CST 2010

Hi, Teri,

How about this? It also gives a brief blurb in the description about
commonly used alternatives, if this isn't your thing. I've never tried it,
so I can't vouch for it myself, but Invitrogen does make some pretty darn
good stuff...

http://probes.invitrogen.com/media/pis/mp10045.pdf

Sincerely,
Nicole Collette