[Histonet] Question from one of our researchers

Adam . anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:24:33 CST 2010

While not a cell membrane marker, you can often use differential
interference contrast (DIC) microscopy. The microscope I use has a special
setting that lets you add DIC without any additional staining. In the mouse
bone marrow paraffin sections, it lets you see most edges of most cells.

Adam