[Histonet] Question from one of our researchers

Johnson, Teri TJJ <@t> stowers.org
Wed Dec 1 11:19:23 CST 2010

Can someone give me ideas to pass along to one of our researchers? Of course adhesion molecule antibodies are the first thought, but not for heterogeneous cell populations. So I was wondering maybe an antibody cocktail? Are there any lectins that might show this? Thanks!

"I am wondering what kind of cell membrane marker is recommended to stain tissue section for imaging (going to process the image with 3D Imaris software).
Cells are mouse tissue section in paraffin and very heterogeneous. To see cell-cell boundary clearly."