[Histonet] RE: cryostat

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 14:35:28 CDT 2010

I concur, definitely Leica.
The 3050's are the more expensive ones, but I found the way they are lower
to the ground much easier to section in.  The 1850 is much higher up.  But
it does cost less.
Also, we recently had to buy the more expensive 3050 (the one with a
sectioning motor) because they do not make the 3050 without a motor
anymore.  We don't use the motor but really like the 3050 style, and had
some leftover money, so we paid more to not use the motor.

Emily

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark
to read.