[Histonet] RE: cryostat

Wester, Martha WesterM <@t> MedImmune.com
Mon Aug 23 08:12:46 CDT 2010

Jeff--
We have Leica CM3050's.  They have lots of bells and whistles and we've
found that most techs don't make full use of them anyway.  But we've
found the Leica product to be solid and have had no real troubles with
them.

Martha

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:11:01 -0400
From: <histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com>
Subject: RE: [Histonet] cryostat
To: "'Jeffrey Thompson'" < >,

Jeff,

We have both the Leica CM1850 and the CM1850 UV. These are not top of
the
line models, but they work very well for us.  You can find out more
information on the unit at the following URL:

http://www.leica-microsystems.com/products/histology-systems/sectioning/
cryo
stats/details/product/leica-cm1850-uv/

Michelle