[Histonet] Excellent Employment Opportunity

Mighnon Lashus MLashus <@t> pathgroup.com
Mon Aug 23 08:29:21 CDT 2010

Outstanding opportunity for experienced Histotechnician/ Histotechnologist in our Nashville lab

PathGroup and our affiliated physician group Associated Pathologists, offers a modern one-stop shop for the latest in sophisticated diagnostic laboratory services covering all aspects of clinical and anatomic pathology in the Southeast and lower Midwest. The mission of PathGroup is to provide the highest quality anatomic and clinical pathology services which consistently exceed the expectations of our clients, physicians, employees, payers, and most importantly, our patients.

PathGroup is continuously seeking quality individuals who share our values. We currently have an opening for a full time Histotech on our night shift.  We offer competitive salary and benefit package and generous shift differential.

For consideration  or for more information please contact kmustoe <@t> pathgroup.com<mailto:kmustoe <@t> pathgroup.com>, 615-562-9315.

Important Notice: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy this message and contact the Security Officer at PathGroup, Inc immediately at 615-562-9255. Thank you