[Histonet] I Have been scammed

Ingles Claire CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Aug 18 13:46:55 CDT 2010

Glad you're not stuck, Jerry. This is why I act like an old codger and refuse to get a facebook,other social networking sites, etc. account. What's the deal with farmville anyway? :)
Claire

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Jerry Santiago
Sent: Tue 8/17/2010 10:52 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] I Have been scammed

Histonetters,

Thanks for all of your concerns and calls. I was made aware of the Europe scam
and have contacted the authorities and they are doing what they suppose to do.

I am still in Florida and have not left the country for any reason. My e-mail
company states that this was stolen from facebook and gained access to my email
account cleaning out all of my contacts and my access to my e-mail account as
well as facebook.

It will be fine and I apologize for anyone that got caught in this scam.

Jerry Santiago
Shands Jacksonville
Jacksonville, FL
904-244-6149