[Histonet] I Have been scammed

Jerry Santiago jsantiago <@t> bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 17 22:52:22 CDT 2010

Histonetters,

Thanks for all of your concerns and calls. I was made aware of the Europe scam
and have contacted the authorities and they are doing what they suppose to do.

I am still in Florida and have not left the country for any reason. My e-mail
company states that this was stolen from facebook and gained access to my email
account cleaning out all of my contacts and my access to my e-mail account as
well as facebook.

It will be fine and I apologize for anyone that got caught in this scam.

Jerry Santiago
Shands Jacksonville
Jacksonville, FL
904-244-6149