[Histonet] Histology Positions in FL (Permanent and Full Time)

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Aug 3 14:19:09 CDT 2010

Below are two histology positions open in Florida. Please let me know if you
or anyone you know would be interested. :-) The first one is a MOHS
histology position and the second is a regular
histotechnician/histotechnologist position.

*The first position:*

**

MPath Search Partners, A division of Allied Search Partners is currently
looking for histology candidates in the Sarasota, FL area.

Position: Moh’s Histotechnician/Histotechnologist

Requirements:

HT/HTL preferred but not required

   - Moh’s Histology Experience i.e. experience working with Mohs Tissue
   - 1-5 years experience
   - The lab processes Frozen Sections and Permanent Section specimens, need
   someone experienced who can come in ready to work

Environment:

Day Shift, Monday-Friday, about 8am-5pm

Physician Office Lab

To apply:

Please submit resume to Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com to be considered for
a phone interview with one of our recruiters. Your resume is always kept
confidential until we have your consent.

Visit our website to refer a friend for a generous bonus!
www.alliedsearchpartners.com

*The second position:*

Our client, located in Lakeland, FL has retained MPath Search Partners to
assist in the search for a qualified Histotechnician/Histotechnologist.   This
is a unique opportunity to join a financially strong and growing
organization in a key role within the company.

Shift: Full Time/Permanent, 3am-11am

Requirements:

Florida Licensed Technician or Technologist

ASCP certification Preferred

Duties:

   - Routine Histology
   - Help with moving out of our old laboratory and into our new larger
   laboratory
   - Help with the new histology laboratory set up

To apply: Please submit resume to alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com

Benefits:

·         Three health plans to choose from - All through Blue Cross/Blue
Shield,(Plan # 3462),(Plan # 3464),(Plan # 3800).

·         50% coverage for employee on Health and Dental Plan

·         Long Term Disability

·         10 vacation/sick days (5 vacation days, 5 sick days the first year
of employment)

--
Alyssa Peterson, Director of Candidate Recruitment

Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571

F: 888.388.7572

www.alliedsearchpartners.com

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.