[Histonet] Bone Marrow Clots - falling off slides

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Tue Apr 27 08:20:29 CDT 2010

Thanks for all the input.  I will check the collection method.  B-plus
is the fixative we normally use but I am not convinced that this clot
ended up in it!  Other tissues are not being dramatically affected and
not even all the bone marrows!  We do soak the blocks too.

This is very frustrating.  :o(

Michelle