[Histonet] Best books for the HTL?

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 09:18:13 CDT 2010

Hello Listers,

I am going to study for the HTL exam after being in histology for over 20
years.  It seems like more and more labs want the certification
and less and less schools are offering the training that's required for the
HT/HTL.

Anyway,  which books are the best to use for the HTL exam?  ASCP mentions
Bancroft an Gamble "Theory and Practice of Histological Technique"
and Garcia  "Clinical Laboratory Management".

What do you recently certified HTLs think about those suggestions?  I'm not
getting down on the older certified HTLs but want the opinion of folks who
went through the grinder recently.

Thanks,

--
Paula Sicurello