SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] phosphoantibodies

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Mon Apr 19 11:14:09 CDT 2010

Here is a fixative we found in a paper on Phospho antibodies when we did a
WS at NSH in 2007.

2.0mM EDTA

2.0mM EGTA

2.0mM Vanadate

40mM NaF

20mMpNPP(para-nitrophenyl phosphate)

We used this fixative compared to routine 10% NBF and did not see any
differences in IHC staining with phospho antibodies.

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.