[Histonet] studying for ASCP certification exam

Jennifer Campbell jcampbell <@t> vdxpathology.com
Tue Apr 13 18:46:10 CDT 2010

  I am in the process of studying for my HT certification exam and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on text books or study guides they found to be helpful.  I am currently studying "Histotechnology: A Self-Instructional Text", by Carson and just recieved the "BOR study Guide for Histotechnology".  Are there any other sources you would recommend?  I have taken a look at the suggested reading list on the ASCP website but, there are quite a few books listed.

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer Campbell