[Histonet] commercial control slides

Tom Wells Tom_Wells <@t> bcit.ca
Tue Apr 13 17:32:57 CDT 2010

I wonder if any of you have any experience purchasing control tissues or
slides from a commercial site. As a school, we don't have access to tissues
as you do when you work in a hospital. While our local hospitals have been
very kind in supplying control tissues they need them too so it is not an
unlimited supply. Could anyone recommend a company that sells good quality
and fairly cheap control materials. I would prefer tissues, but, precut
slides are ok as well. Thanks. Tom

Tom Wells BSc, ART
Faculty
School of Medical Laboratory Sciences
British Columbia Institute of Technology
Burnaby, BC
Canada