[Histonet] studying for ASCP certification exam

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Wed Apr 14 08:17:49 CDT 2010

Also try:

"Theory and Practice of Histotechnology" by Sheehan and Hrapchak.

I have heard this is a VERY hard book to get a hold of these days and if
you can it will cost!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:46 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] studying for ASCP certification exam

  I am in the process of studying for my HT certification exam and was
wondering if anyone had any recommendations on text books or study
guides they found to be helpful.  I am currently studying
"Histotechnology: A Self-Instructional Text", by Carson and just
recieved the "BOR study Guide for Histotechnology".  Are there any other
sources you would recommend?  I have taken a look at the suggested
reading list on the ASCP website but, there are quite a few books
listed.

Thanks in advance,