[Histonet] Histology Stories

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Mon Apr 5 12:33:50 CDT 2010

To all of you who sent me your "how did I get started in histology"
stories, I have not forgotten you! I am making all your contributions
into one document and although I have about a dozen left to transcribe,
if you will contact me DIRECTLY at nmhisto <@t> comcast.net, I will send you
the entire document when I finish it.  Taken as a whole, it's pretty
amazing/interesting/involved/riveting!  Please do NOT contact me via
Histonet - use my home email as above.  My plan is to submit the stories
to NSH to use as a tool for recruiting (it seems that most of us got our
start through karma!).

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services