[Histonet] staining of plastic sections

kbowden kbowden <@t> ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 30 11:57:19 CDT 2009

I use McNeal as a substitute for H&E.  I use it on MMA embedded bone.
It is to intense (for us) to be used on JB-4.  I think you might need to
try a few different stains to select the best.

*/ /*

*/-- You are what you do - not what you say --/*

*/Karen Bowden
Staff Research Associate II
University of CA, San Diego
Department of Orthopedics
3525 John Hopkins Ct. 0863
San Diego, CA 92121-08630
858-822-1251 voice
858-534-5304 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
/**/THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL
AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR
OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION
BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED.
 IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER AND
DELETE THE MATERIAL FROM ANY COMPUTER/**/./*