[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 70, Issue 27

Jerry Helisek jerry <@t> uslabsupplies.com
Tue Sep 22 12:16:54 CDT 2009

Laurie, I have cassettes that are 3x2x.75 in dimension.  Call me to discuss how many you may need.

Jerry Helisek
US Laboratory Supplies, LLC
919-264-7964
jerry <@t> uslabsupplies.com

Message: 15
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:59:40 -0700
From: "Laurie Colbert" <laurie.colbert <@t> huntingtonhospital.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Large cassettes
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

My pathologist wants to sample a particular feature of a baby's brain
(autopsy), but the brain is too soft to cut and still maintain this
feature.  She wants to process a very large section of the brain, and
then cut it down after it has been processed and has some firmness to
it.  Does anyone know where I can get a large cassette - approximately
4" x 4" - as a sample?  I don't want to have to buy a large quantity,
because this is probably a one-time thing.  I'm not sure such a cassette
even exists, but it seems like I've seen one before.

Laurie Colbert

Huntington Hospital

Pasadena, CA