[Histonet] MOM Kits

Mark Elliott Mark.Elliott <@t> hli.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 22 12:21:08 CDT 2009

Hi All

Someone has asked me about MOM kists and since I don't do mouse work I thought I would ask the experts.  What is the best MOM kit available for use with FFPE mouse tisseus?

Thanks

Mark

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This electronic message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original and all copies from your system.