[Histonet] Re: Permount question

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Mon Sep 14 08:59:35 CDT 2009

I do recall having to do that in the past; if the Permount bottle had been
left open in the hood and became too viscous we would add just enough
xylene to get it flowing again. Didn't happen often, if you're careful to
keep the bottle closed when not in use.

Regards,
Merced

--On Monday, September 14, 2009 9:15 AM +1000 Tony Henwood