SPAM-LOW: RE: [Histonet] a basic question about immunohistochemistry

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sat Nov 28 16:55:24 CST 2009

Of course you can always do IHC on your rat that died, you just have to note
that that rat died and was not profuse fixed so that the review of the
results will take that in consideration, hopefully you have another rat that
besides dyeing and not getting profuse fixed had all other conditions the
mostly the same so you could use the properly treated rat as a standard to
compare the dead rat too.

Good luck and do keep asking for help at this forum, most of us will offer
you our experience without judging your science.

Regards,

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech