[Histonet] a basic question about immunohistochemistry

Lesley Weston leswes <@t> shaw.ca
Sun Nov 29 08:22:57 CST 2009

Just about all biology research institutions have an animal unit with
qualified technicians to look after the animals, rather than someone
qualified in other areas; however the technicians are subject to
human failings such as going home at night. I've never heard of a one-
person research team, and I don't think it would be all that effective.

	The tissue from the animal that died at the wrong time is not
comparable to perfused tissue, but as Tom says, it might still be
worth processing. If nothing else, it will show how much difference
perfusion makes.

Lesley Weston.