[Histonet] Sanderson's RBS

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:52:23 CST 2009

Andrew,

I will be updating the Hard Tissue Committee members regarding this
very soon but this is very funny that the subject has come up yet
again. In fact, I have received a few phone calls over the past couple
of weeks on the subject and ironically two yesterday. Addittionally,
this was of great concern to me because I too depend upon this product
and of concern to several HTC committee members when we met at NSH and
discovered Surgipath was no longer going to carry the stain.
Nevertheless, I have been told that this stain will now be available
via Dorn and Hart Microedge????

Evidently Dorn and Hart is in the process of expanding beyond the
services of providing and resharpening knives. In fact, I spoke with
the son (Bill Hart) and I was told that Sanderson's Rapid Bone Stain
is just the start of many exciting things they will begin to offer
"hard tissue" folks in the coming weeks and months. Rest assurred that
I will keep committee members informed of the availability of this
stain and this new direction of D&H as more information becomes
available.

Jack Ratliff
NSH Hard Tissue Committe Chair

On Nov 12, 2009, at 4:28 AM, "Prior, Andrew" <Andrew.Prior <@t> Smith-Nephew.com