[Histonet] CDX2

Nancy Schmitt nancy_schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Thu Nov 12 07:41:10 CST 2009

Good Morning-

Need some advice for this stain.  We are having trouble with severely weakened stain.  We run on the Leica Bond using Epitope Retrieval 2 for 30 minutes.  We recently changed from ER2/20 and saw improvement.  Ran a trial on stock control blocks (which are kept refrigerated) and on a current case block; current block stained great - stock blocks not so much.  We have had success with this in the past, am looking for some guidance.

Thanks
Nancy Schmitt HT(ASCP), MLT(CSMLS)
Histology Coordinator
United Clinical Laboratories
205 Bluff Street
Dubuque, IA  52001
563-556-2010 ext.142
nancy_schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com<mailto:nancy_Schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com>

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.