[Histonet] Sanderson's RBS

Prior, Andrew Andrew.Prior <@t> Smith-Nephew.com
Thu Nov 12 04:28:16 CST 2009

I'm looking for a new supplier for Sanderson's Rapid Bone Stain as Surgipath have stopped selling it (at least in Europe).
Does anyone know of an alternative supplier or an equivalent stain I could substitute in?
[Currently use the RBS on 15µm ground Technovit 7200VLC resin sections, with acid fuchsin counter-stain.]

Thanks in advance
Andrew

Andrew Prior
Histologist
Smith &Nephew Research Centre
Confidentiality.
This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Smith & Nephew and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, or someone authorised by the intended addressee to receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain, disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.

Smith & Nephew UK
Registered in England and Wales No.4421171 with registered office at 15 Adam Street, London WC2N 6LA