[Histonet] Cutting paraffin sections in a warm room

Adam . anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:10:34 CST 2009

Hi all,

I've just recently started cutting paraffin sections (of bones). A few weeks
ago, the facilities people decided that it was fall and now the lab is
significantly warmer than it used to be, and my paraffin is falling apart
and sticking to everything. Apparently, we can't control the temperature
through a thermostat at all, and the microtome is inside the lab. I was
wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to section in a warm room.

Thanks,
Adam