[Histonet] RE: CD11c for murine tissu

gayle callis gayle.callis <@t> bresnan.net
Sat May 30 09:45:09 CDT 2009

You wrote:  Hi all - I'm looking for a good antibody to use on mouse tissue
(frozen)

to look for CD11c - does anyone have a suggestion for a good antibody

source? Thanks in advance - Melissa

We us CD11c, HL3 clone, Armenian Hamster anti Mouse.  Negative control is
Armenian Hamster IgG1 from BD Pharmingen/Invitrogen.  Tissues are fresh
frozen sections fixed with our favorite acetone/absolute ethanol fixative,
although you can use 4C acetone for 10 min on overnight air dried sections.
I will be happy to send the other fixative recipe if you want it.

Gayle M. Callis

HTL(ASCP)HT,MT

Bozeman MT