[Histonet] CD8 or CD4 non Mouse primary

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sun May 24 15:55:50 CDT 2009

Hi,
   There is a new Rabbit Monoclonal out. I know Cell Marque carries it. I
haven't had a chance to evaluate it yet (copious spare time & all), but I
have had general good luck with rabbit monos. Check this site ...
http://www.cellmarque.com/07/p_detail.php?id=2030

All the best,
Amos Brooks

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:22:14 -0700
From: "Mark Elliott" <MElliott <@t> mrl.ubc.ca>
Subject: [Histonet] CD8 or CD4 non Mouse primary
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Hi everyone.
We are needing to do a triple stain for IF using MHC Class II and CD4 and
CD8.  I have Mouse monoclonals to CD4 and CD8 and we have a goat anti-MHC.
We were wondering if anyone knows of a good CD4 or CD 8 that is made in
another species that we could use to avoid using two mouse antibodies. We
are doing this on human lung.
Thanks
Mark