[Histonet] antigen retrieval-pressure cooker-CD44- CD24-canine tissue

anjan kumar drvet_anjan <@t> hotmail.com
Sun May 24 15:48:57 CDT 2009

hello everyone,
                     I wanted to know the exact stepwise protocol for antigen retrieval using a pressure cooker. i tried using some protocol but there is no staining. Kindly tell me the detailed protocol, like when i should place the slides into the pressure cooker and from when i should count the time.

And i am using mouse monoclonals CD44 & CD24 labvision in canine tissue, has anyone got experience with these antibodies as citrate buffer doesnt at all seems to work.
plz send me some information on this.

Regards,
Dr. Anjan Kumar.K.R

M.V.Sc Scholar