[Histonet] Bone!

Robert Edward Pogue redward <@t> ucb.br
Thu May 21 10:33:08 CDT 2009

Thanks Kemlo...

I thought of that, but was worried about over-fixation,- what do you think?

Redward.

------------------------------

In 10% neutral buffered formalin?

Kemlo Rogerson
e-mail kemlorogerson <@t> nhs.net if not at work.
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311     Mob 07749 754194;
Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. --Jonah
Lehrer
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation