[Histonet] Bone saw

Christine Bark CBark <@t> memorialcare.org
Thu May 21 11:05:50 CDT 2009

Good Morning,
            I was wondering if anyone can help me find a really good saw
for bones (femoral/humeral heads mainly). We currently have a MarMed
bone saw that works great for knees and such but it's just not strong
enough for the femurs.
Thank you,

Christine Bark HT(ASCP) CM
Lead Histotech, Pathology
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
949-452-3548
cbark <@t> memorialcare.org

privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.