[Histonet] Re: Different between Richard Allan and Harris & which one is better for IHC

Margaryan, Naira NMargaryan <@t> childrensmemorial.org
Fri Mar 27 09:23:12 CDT 2009

Hi all, I am adding my question to the below one.

Which is better to use for IHC: Mayer's or just hematoxylin?

Thanks in advance,

Naira

Message: 15

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:50:42 +0800

From: ooi.ting.huay <@t> nhc.com.sg

Subject: [Histonet] Different between Richard Allan and Harris

      Hematoxylin

Hi, I am interested to know what is the different between different
brands of hematoxylin especially for Richard Allan and Harris. I am glad
if there is any advice or suggestion on the choosing of hematoxylin.
Welcome any suggestion of webpage that may tell the differences too. I
am dealing with plastic resin section and doing a normal hematoxylin and
eosin staining.

Your advice is appreciated. Thank you very much!

Regards,

Ooi