[Histonet] Cortical bone Image analysis fluorescent calcine measurement

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:04:55 CDT 2009

Try contacting Nathanael Reveal @ BIOQUANT Image Analysis Corp. They
are also having an image analysis workshop in Nashville, TN on April
21-23. It will cover all aspects of typical bone image analysis and
even feature a one day session on specimen preparation using MMA
techniques.

Jack Ratliff