[Histonet] Dako, Thermo and others

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 12 11:59:18 CDT 2009

LOL!  It's ALMOST Friday, people, ALMOST...  :-)

--On Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:46 AM -0500 Jackie M O'Connor
<Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com> wrote:

> Not Dako - Leica purchased Surgipath.
>

> "Burton, Lynn" <Lynn.Burton <@t> Illinois.gov>
> Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> 03/12/2009 10:46 AM

> "Pamela Marcum" <pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu>, "Victor Tobias"
> <victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu>, "jeff" <jlhowery <@t> yrmc.org>
> cc
> histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> Subject
> RE: [Histonet] Dako, Thermo and others
>

> Dako did acquire Surgipath recently. The Surgipath rep said it has been a
> good "marriage" for them so far.
>
> Lynn Burton
> Lab Assoc. I
> Animal Disease Lab
> Galesburg, Il 61401
>
> ________________________________

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 Biomedical Research Building
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.